標題: nike cortez grey kygurl94 | January 15 2011 8
無頭像
twmuuji362

帖子 1
註冊 2016-4-26
用戶註冊天數 2946
發表於 2016-5-2 18:18 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
a computer scientist and lawyer who researches the online advertising industry." said Jonathan Mayer,adidas jeans og trainers, This is not traditional Iranian foreign policy with its sponsorship of terrorism and support for rejectionist groups targeting Israel; imperialism beckons the mullahs.
   even during dire economic times Iran prioritized funding for its malign activities and thus doesn’t need to steer new money in their direction.) Chang, do you think someone's going to put in the time to decorate a place like this? they have rather shallow clouds with a dry layer above. Around 30 to 40 percent of freezing rain events do not have any temperatures in the atmosphere above freezing. In fact,nike zoom pegasus 29 womens, Chris Christie for president over the weekend,nike skate, Posted by: Jason-CapitalWeatherGang | January 15,nike kd s, Give us updates! Posted by: MNguyen6551 | January 15 2011 4:54 PM | Report abuse @BobMiller2 Temperatures that day would depend on the track of the storm if there is a storm With almost no support from GFS (a couple GFS ensemble members hint at something) neither temperatures storm track nor whether there will even be a storm are very predictable right now -Dan CWG @MNguyen6551 Our latest forecast is above valid as of late this afternoon Basically there's some chance of ice Monday night into Tuesday morning with a better chance and a better chance that it will last longer the further north and west of the District you are As for how much rain a bit of model disagreement on that for the time being -Dan CWG Posted by: CapitalWeatherGang | January 15 2011 5:30 PM | Report abuse The problem with late Mon-Tue isn't surface temps it's the temps aloft It can b 20 on the surface but if temps aloft r above 32 it will b sleet or freezing rain It's always the temps aloft Posted by: VaTechBob | January 15 2011 5:34 PM | Report abuse Folks- we'll have a full update (separate post) that keys in on the possible scenarios for Monday night and Tuesday tomorrow and offers analysis Right now the GFS model would suggest a period of snow then freezing rain and sleet and then some rain - although west of town - it would suggest most of the precip is frozen The NAM model suggests mostly rain and the Euro model keeps a lot of the precip offshore but what falls would be mostly rain So a lot of different options are on the table except a big all-snow event Posted by: Jason-CapitalWeatherGang | January 15 2011 5:40 PM | Report abuse I have found a new weather model site that I am finding to be very helpful/useful http://wwwnwsnoaagov/mdl/synop/products/bullformallhtm You can choose practically any city in America from the list and get the weather info predicted for that exact spot by the GFS the NAM or the GFSX So I selected DCA out of the list and voila I had found a whole new weather resource http://wwwnwsnoaagov/cgi-bin/mos/getallplsta=KDCA So CWG I'm going to try to interpret the GFSX DCA forecast for 1/21 tell me if I'm right or not: High: 31
Low: 22
Wind: 10 - 21 mph Now with this along with http://wwwnconcepnoaagov/pmb/nwprod/analysis/ I will have a much better understanding of what the meteorologists on tv mean when they talk about computer models Of course no matter how good I get at reading weather models I'll always come to the CWG first After all the CWG forecasts are generated by real people Model forecasts are computer-generated Posted by: BobMiller2 | January 15 2011 8:06 PM | Report abuse @BobMiller2
"Of course no matter how good I get at reading weather models I'll always come to the CWG first After all the CWG forecasts are generated by real people Model forecasts are computer-generated " I enjoy all the comments and friendly banter too Very similar to the Central FL Hurricane Center site where trackers and weather buffs post updates and comments(http://flhurricanecom/) Let's go snow Posted by: kygurl94 | January 15 2011 8:40 PM | Report abuse BobMiller Beware The "new" weather site you found simply spits out computer generated forecasts referred to as MOS (Model Output Statistics) They provide a reasonable starting point as "guidance" for forecasters but . MOS only provides single valued (deterministic) prediction of parameters w/o any measure of uncertainty It should not be taken seriously (final word) in isolation of models and forecaster interpretation of all relevant input - even at short ranges There is an Ensemble MOS but I'll have to address that some other time: remind me Posted by: SteveT-CapitalWeatherGang | January 15 2011 8:41 PM | Report abuse Ok the NWS now lists the high temp for Tuesday at 38 About 48 hours ago it was